With the latest investigative goings on in Washington, D.C., “Whistleblower” seems to be the word of the day… I offer this. (That’s me last weekend at Jackie’s son Charlie’s 18th Birthday Party!)
The man who created the “Labradoodle” 30 years ago this week says the dog is his “biggest regret” and that he created a “Monster”.
- Still, it was better than the dog he Almost created: The Bull Shih Tzu.
Elizabeth Warren has passed Joe Biden for the first time ever in a National Poll.
- She was so happy she broke into a dance and amazingly it started to rain.
The University of Texas conducted a study of MUMMIES and found that high cholesterol was not only a problem for us, but was also a problem for Ancient Egyptians.
- Bottom line: Cleopatra wasn’t killed by an Asp. It was a Cheeseburger.
A Walrus who was defending her Cubs actually sank a Russian military ship in the Arctic Ocean.
- As the ship went down, the Mom yelled, “I am the egg man, They are the egg men, I am the Walrus, Goo goo g'joob!”
Baby Archie made his first public appearance with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their visit to South Africa yesterday.
- Archie flew Coach.
Florida police arrested a 6 year old girl who threw a violent tantrum and beat up her fellow playmates at a Daycare.
- She faces 5 to 10… minutes in a Timeout.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!