The first Democratic Presidential Debate takes place tonight. The debates will only be on NBC, MSNBC and Telemundo and get underway at 9pm.
- Did organizers not realize that’s the exact same time that “The Bachelor” is on???
President Trump will be in the air heading for a summit in Japan during the Debate tonight, but experts say he’ll be watching it on Air Force One and will probably be Tweeting.
- Like we needed an “expert” to figure that one out.
British scientists have discovered that insomnia may be genetic.
- On a bright note… Your parents inability to fall asleep may be the reason you’re here in the first place.
Newly released footage shows the two Nigerian brothers covering their faces in the back seat of a taxi on their way to meet Jussie Smollett for the staged attack in Chicago.
- He hasn’t paid for his Crimes, but at least he paid for the Taxi Ride.
Kim Kardashian shared an image of herself reclining on top of a White House table during her Monday visit.
- I’m betting it was a rear End Table.
Michigan lost to Vanderbilt last night, so the Series is tied 1-1. The winners of tonight’s game will be the College World Series Champions. Game time: 7pm on ESPN. GO BLUE!!!!!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!