One year ago today President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.
- Really? Gee, I haven't heard much about this whole thing!!!!!
Congratulations! A man in Wisconsin reached his goal today, of eating 30,000 Big Macs.
- For those of you keeping track, that's "60 thousand all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles & onions on 30 thousand sesame seed buns". Pardon me... those were his cholesterol numbers.
An internal investigation by NBC of NBC found no evidence of a "culture of sexual harassment" at the network and claims that NO ONE in management knew of Matt Lauer's ongoing offenses before the story broke.
- They should have put Dateline NBC on the case.
Hillary Clinton recently told a crowd that she thought about leaving the United States after Trump won the election.
- Bill even volunteered to drive her to the airport.
A new study found that Netflix is killing couple's sex lives because they're watching TV in bed instead of doing the "Horizontal Mambo".
- There's even a new Netflix show about it called "Orange Is The New Black Nightie".
Former Sex and the City star turned Gubernatorial Candidate Cynthia Nixon says she wants to give marijuana licenses to black communities as a form of reparations.
- Just what this country needs... More drugged out people!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!