November 20, 2017
A nearly unrecognizable 73-year-old Diana Ross shocked audiences with the bizarre get-up she wore to last night's American Music Awards.
- This is what happens when you let Aretha Franklin pick out your hat.
Charles Manson died Sunday night of natural causes at the age of 83.
- DON'T R.I.P.
- As is fitting, Manson passed away surrounded by his Family. NOT. (They couldn't be there since they're all dead or in prison).
A second woman has come forward claiming that Al Franken grabbed her butt - this time when he was already a Senator.
- Franklin refuses to resign saying, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"
Four more women have come forward accusing Bil Clinton of sexually assaulting them in the early 2000's. In other D.C. news, the Secret Service arrested someone trying to climb over the WH fence this weekend.
- So Bill won't stop jumping women, and Hillary won't stop trying to jump the fence to get into the Oval Office.
Starting today, kids who want to sit on Santa's Lap at Macy's in NYC can't just show up, they have to make an Appointment in advance.
- On a bright note, kids can still bring their phones and take an Elfie with the big guy.
According to Good Housekeeping Mag, Black Friday isn't only the biggest shopping day of the year, it's also the busiest day for plumbers.
- Well, first the turkey gets stuffed and then you do.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!