May 22, 2018
After welcoming Girls & changing their name to "Scouts BSA", "The Boy Scouts" reportedly announced that alcohol and condoms must be available at the upcoming World Scout Jamboree.
- Organizers say they'll have plenty of condoms, so if the Scouts run out, they can just ask for S'more.
- Up next? "The Bill Cosby Drug-Your-Date Merit Badge"???
Starbucks also has a new policy: Non-paying customers can "hang out" and use the bathrooms, but using drugs and smoking is not okay.
- So... Starbucks has the same rules my Mom had when I was in high school.
Meghan Markle's father was released from the hospital after missing her wedding due to heart surgery and headed straight to Starbucks where he was photographed holding a "Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino" - packing 540 calories.
- At this rate, he's not going to around for her 1st Anniversary Party either.
- That must be the new Medical protocol these days: Have heart surgery followed immediately by a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino.
Hillary Clinton wore a Russian hat during her commencement speech at Yale University and joked "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em".
- If that's what she said, she should have worn a "Make America Great Again" hat.
Despite doing two cartwheels and scoring a Perfect 30 on her freestyle dance last night, Tonya Harding failed to win the Mirror Ball Trophy on "Dancing With The Stars".
- When the announcement came, Tonya fell to her knees crying "Why NOT me??? Why NOT now???"
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!