January 18, 2017
In his new memoir, Nick Nolte claims Barbra Streisand fell in love with him and always 'wanted him naked' while filming The Prince of Tides.
- I mean take a look at that picture... Can you blame her??
CNN was the big winner when President Trump announced his "Fake News Awards" yesterday... winning 4 out of 11 stories cited.
- CNN claims they only won so many of the "Fakies" because the Russians colluded with Trump to affect the outcome.
Despite a clean bill of health from his physician, CNN medical analyst Sanjay Gupta declared Trump to be “borderline obese", said he "suffers from heart disease" and predicted he would have a heart attack in “3-5 Years”.
- Trump immediately "predicted" that Gupta would be deported in "3-5 Months".
Amazon announced the top 20 finalist cities for its second headquarters this morning... and Detroit did not make the cut.
- Luckily we'll get the rejection letter in just two days for FREE because Mayor Duggan has Prime.
The best-selling anti-Trump book "Fire and Fury" is going to be made into a TV series.
- Alec Baldwin may play Trump, but producers can't decide whether to give the Steve Bannon role to Michael Moore or Rosie O'Donnell.
Experts say that a one-pound piece of the metal laced meteor that crashed in our area earlier this week could net a lucky finder a cool million bucks.
- I don't usually pull out my metal detector, black socks & sandals until summer, but hey, when opportunity knocks!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!