Witnesses in Mexican Drug Lord El Chapo’s murder trial claim he even put out “hits” on members of his own family.
- Well that’s gonna make for an awkward Thanksgiving Dinner.
A big debate is brewing over whether more suburban Detroit cities can allow people to keep live chickens in their back yards.
- I don’t know about Chickens in my backyard, but I do know that next Thursday I plan to have a Turkey in my Dining Room.
Queen Elizabeth threw a huge birthday party for Prince Charles who turned 70 yesterday.
- Like most 70 year olds, Charles’ birthday wish was for a successful run on the throne… in the Palace bathroom.
Ask your Amazon Alexa how to “Play like a Lion” and you’ll hear Quarterback Matthew Stafford’s voice guiding you through squats and jumping jacks.
- And if you want to shed a few pounds, just ask Alexa how to “Lose like a Lion”.
Michael Avenatti, the attorney for the woman who accused Brett Kananaugh of “gang rape” is now facing domestic violence charges of his own - but said he will be “fully exonerated”.
- And if you can’t believe this guy, who CAN you believe??
Harley Davidson debuted their first ever Electric motorcycle.
- It’s expected to be big with people who get Temporary Tattoos and listen to Orchestral versions of rock songs. You know… like Tony Bennett’s version of “Born to be Wild”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!