Dan Gilbert announced that he’s selling downtown’s Greektown Casino for $1 Billion dollars.
- Apparently he was short on cash and didn’t think he’d get approved for a Quicken Loan.
In a new documentary, Monica Lewinsky says that she thought the stain on her infamous blue dress was “Spinach Dip”.
- Bill Clinton replied, “I did not share an appetizer with that woman… Miss Lewinsky”.
A California man has been banned from all Disney theme parks after he was photographed holding up a “Trump 2020” sign while riding “Splash Mountain”.
- Proving once again that “It’s a Small-Minded World After all”.
Police are on the look out for a woman who attacked a McDonald’s manager because he didn’t give her enough ketchup packets when she went through the drive thru.
- Officers say she dumped fries on the mangers head and kneed his McNuggets.
Walmart is giving away Free coffee to shoppers on Black Friday.
- Which is good news for people who want to be wide awake as they’re trampled to death.
Facebook has launched a new dating app in Canada.
- It will go up against Canada’s most popular dating site, “Eh, Harmony.com”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!