NBC Insiders say Matt Lauer’s former co-host Ann Curry could “Destroy” him if she reveals what she knows about his behavior with women.
- I’m pretty sure the “Destroy Matt” train has already left the station. What’s left to Destroy??
North Korean State TV broadcast a pic of Kim Jong Un having a “great moment of thinking” while riding a white horse on a sacred Mountain and claimed that Kim will soon “Strike the world with wonder again”.
- I always imagined Lil Kim having his “great moments of thinking” in the Palace Mens’ Room.
The National Enquirer is reporting that after 36 years of dating, 73 year old Goldie Hawn is ready to marry 68 year old Kurt Russell.
- I guess her biological clock finally started ticking.
- I hope their parents sit ‘em down for “The Talk” before the Wedding Night.
A startup tech company claims it is planning to send pregnant women on 24-hour to 36-hour missions so they can give birth in orbit.
- What if the women don’t wanna give birth in orbit??
- Didn’t this happen years ago? I thought this was how we ended up with "Moon Unit Zappa”.
- They say labor pains in orbit will be “Painfree”… but that’s only because In Space, No One Can Hear You Scream.
Felicity Huffman reported to a minimum security “Club Fed” prison in California this week to begin serving her two week sentence in the College Admissions Scandal. The prison features floor to ceiling windows, vending machines, fitness classes and a weight loss program.
- Did she go to jail or join a Health Club??
- Wow. Two weeks. I just hope she can adjust to “The Outside” when she gets released.
Protesters in Hong Kong have taken to the streets to burn LeBron James jerseys because of his support for China.
- In a related story, protestors in Detroit have taken to the streets to shred Referee shirts because of their support of the Packers.
A Staten Island woman is making headlines for keeping a horse in her house that she also rides around her neighborhood.
- Her mom said, “Whudya do? Grow up in a Barn??”
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!
- Dick Purtan