Prez Trump has been mocked after saying that Hurricane Florence was “One of the wettest we have seen from the standpoint of water”.
- This reminds me of the time I visited the Sahara Desert and said to my wife, “Boy… there sure is a lot of sand around here!”
Hillary Clinton says that we should give the woman accusing SC nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault “the benefit of the doubt”.
- You know… like she did for Monica Lewinsky, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey.
People on Facebook are really vehemently divided on the Kavanaugh-Ford controversy.
- Facebook users haven’t been this angry at each other’s opinions since… yesterday.
The big moment at the Emmy Awards was one of the winners proposing to his girlfriend onstage.
- There was some confusion because when he got down on one knee, people thought the National Anthem was about to come on.
- It was nice for Showbiz to see a man proposing something to a woman OUTSIDE of the casting office.
A Florida man faces charges after he allegedly drove his 15-year-old son to a park with his teen girlfriend so they could - as he put it - “do their thang”.
- And to think my Mom told me not stand close to Gail unless there was “room for Jesus”.
Coca-Cola is partnering with a Canadian pot farmer to produce a series of Marijuana infused beverages.
- I could be wrong but I thought pot is a gateway to coke, not the other way around.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!