May 24, 2017
President Trump wrapped up a meeting with the Pope this morning.
- He tweeted "Great Guy! "Francis" kind of a girly name... but pulled off wearing White before Memorial Day like a CHAMP!!!"
- Vatican insiders said it was a real "Come to Jesus meeting".
Earlier in the week, Trump became the first sitting U.S. President in history to visit Israel's Western Wall.
- It went really well until he announced that he didn't think the Wall was tall enough.
The American Journal of Pediatrics says that kids under age one shouldn't drink fruit juice.
- Apparently all that sugar could hurt the teeth they don't have.
A Parole Board announced that they will review OJ Simpson's case in July.
- They're not going to let him out... they're just going to sit there and laugh at him for getting nailed for robbery after getting away with murder.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons says there has been a 20% increase in Gender Reassignment surgeries in the last year and a half.
- Apparently a lot of guys finally had the cojones to come forward and say they'd rather be women... but then they lost their cojones.
RIP... Sir Roger Moore, the man who once called himself "the fourth best James Bond" has died at age 89.
- He was going to pass away last week, but decided to Die Another Day.
- Moore will be cremated, then put in an urn which will be shaken but not stirred.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!