August 23, 2017
ESPN has pulled an announcer from an upcoming University of Virginia Football game in Charlottesville because his name is Robert Lee. BTW... Mr. Lee is Asian.
- ESPN now stands for the "Entertainment & Stupidity Programming Network".
- You get the feeling this whole country has "Jumped the Shark"?
The Secret Service has spent $60,000 on Golf Carts to protect President Trump.
- They spent the same amount protecting Bill Clinton at Strip Clubs... all in singles.
Two members of the Kennedy family were arrested at a raucous Cape Cod party.
- Things got out of hand when two people showed up to the clambake wearing the same argyle cardigan.
Transportation officials in Florida gave a frequent bus rider a lifetime pass for her 103rd Birthday.
- Wow. That's gonna set them back about a buck fifty.
Experts say facial recognition technology will replace passwords on all of our devices in the next five years.
- Which means I can stop trying to remember my password and just wait until 2022 to use my iPad again.
An Indian woman was granted a divorce after her husband failed to install a toilet in their home.
- The woman's lawyer took the case for free since she didn't have a pot to pee in.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!