Oreos announced that they’re releasing a special Birthday Cake flavored cookie this November in honor of Mickey Mouse’s 90th Birthday.
- In a related story… Fiber One will offer a special birthday cookie in honor of Winnie the Pooh.
Caitlyn Jenner says her 20 year old daughter Kylie struggled with her pregnancy - because she wanted to wait until she was 30 to become a Mom.
- As opposed to Him, who didn’t become a Mom until he was 68.
Former "Saturday Night Live" star Chevy Chase slammed SNL for what he called "the worst f--- humor in the world” and referred to some of the cast members as “S—-H——”.
- After these remarks, the only friend Chevy’s gonna have left is Cousin Ed.
U2’s Bono met with Pope Francis to discuss the “Evils of Capitalism”.
- Bono was late for the meeting due to problems with his private jet.
A restaurant in Maine is getting Lobsters stoned before boiling them to make their deaths less painful.
- Proving the long held theory that marijuana is the gateway to drawn butter.
Arby’s is giving out free tattoos to dedicated fans who eat there everyday.
- Look for their new slogan: We have the INK!
- Taco Bell tried this one time but it didn’t work out because customers complained that it hurt too much to get a tattoo on their Chalupa.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!