October 16, 2017
The Clinton Foundation announced that they will NOT return the $250,000 contribution they received from disgraced sexual predator Harvey Weinstein claiming the money has already been spent on "good causes".
- Translation: Bill is a BIG tipper everytime he goes to Hooters.
Colin Kaepernick is suing all 32 NFL team owners, claiming they have "colluded" to keep him from getting a job because of his National Anthem Protests.
- Talk about a "Knee Jerk" reaction.
A study by the Department of Health found that a record 40% of Americans are now obese.
- So that's the skinny on that.
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says he's considering running for President because the country is going through a "Significant Crucible".
- And nothing can get you through a "Significant Crucible" like an Iced-Half-Caf-Pumpkin-Spice-Latte.
Harvey Weinstein's wife, who announced that she was leaving last week, has reached out to Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin for help.
- Meanwhile Harvey "reached out" to grope one of the flight attendants on the plane he took to rehab in Arizona.
A computer virus is affecting millions of users of the world's most popular porn site, Porn Hub.
- But unlike the actors in the video, the computers can't be treated with antibiotics.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!