Samsung is working on a new TV that will allow you to adjust the volume and change channels just by “thinking” about it.
- Remember back in the day when we had to get up and physically change the channel on the TV? Me either! I used to ask my daughter Jackie to do it for me.
A new study found that 60% of Americans have had sex in a car, and that by 2040 self-driving cars will lead to “Prostitution on Wheels”.
- Just imagine… a Red Light District at every intersection.
Meanwhile, a study by the University of Pittsburgh found that people who weigh themselves frequently are more likely to lose weight than people who ignore their scale and don’t hop on it as often.
- These days those people are known as “Scale Shamers”.
A 35 year old Japanese man married a computer-generated hologram of a woman over the weekend.
- The happy couple vowed to love each other “Until a power outage us do part”.
Bill Cosby is selling off his extensive art collection.
- He said the hardest piece to part with is his framed poster from the movie “Sleeping Beauty”.
Police in Florida arrested a drunken woman who stole a live lobster out of a tank at Red Lobster and fled the restaurant.
- The officers drew their weapons… because the women had drawn butter.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!