One of the big trends at Men's Fashion Week in Paris were thigh-high fur lined Ugg boots.
- Now I know where the name "Ugg" came from.
It's day three of the Government Shut-Down... meaning "non-essential government workers" have the day off.
- Isn't the term "Non-Essential Government Workers" redundant?
Stormy Daniels, the porn star who claims she slept with Prez Trump in 2006 kicked off her "Make America Horny Again" tour at a strip club in S. Carolina on Saturday.
- And just like Trump, only 30% of the people approved of the her job performance on the poles.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's kids "Saint" and "North" have a new little sister that their Mom and Dad named "Chicago".
- They were gonna go with "Sally" but they didn't want her getting teased for having a weird name.
Over 2 million women participated in Women's marches around the country on Saturday, including Jane Fonda who spoke at a rally in Utah.
- And then hawked her old work out videos off the back of a Viet Cong Anti-Aircraft Gun.
Some criticized Caitlyn Jenner for skipping the Women's March to vaction in Mexico instead.
- Caitlyn tweeted, "YOU try Marching in size 14 Heels!"
It's National ANSWER Your Cat's Questions Day.
- And tomorrow is National ASK Your Cat a Question Day... for instance, "What's with the attitude???"
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!