RIP... Barbara Bush, the Former First Lady has died at the age of 92. Known for her grace, kindness and class, she was only the second woman in history to be both the wife of a US President, George H. W. Bush, and the mother of another, George W. Bush. (The first was Abigail Adams). Born Barbara Pierce, she met her future husband at a Christmas Dance when she was just 16. They married in 1945. As First Lady, she championed Literacy and Depression Awareness. The woman known as "America's Grandma" will be buried this Saturday on the grounds of her husband's Presidential Library - next to the daughter, Robin, she and George lost to Leukemia at the age of 3 in 1953.
Bill Cosby offered up an interesting defense in his sexual harassment trial, claiming he didn't have sex with his accusers because he "doesn't like sex" - he "only likes petting".
- I'm sure his future cell mate will take that into consideration if he ends up in the slammer.
Stormy Daniels unveiled a sketch of the man she says threatened her to keep quiet about her alleged encounter with Prez Trump... but many on social media pointed out that the man looks just like her porn star husband.
- As the old saying goes "So many men... so little time to remember what their faces look like".
After a slew of bad publicity, Starbucks will close all 8000 of it's locations on the afternoon of May 29th in order to put it's employee's through a "racial bias education day".
- While baristas are learning about bias, Starbucks customers will realize they can go somewhere else and get a cup of coffee for 8 bucks cheaper.
A man was arrested at the scene of a five car accident in Westland Tuesday night after he got out of his truck, stripped naked and started dancing in the street.
- Hey... as Martha Reeves told us in her song "Dancin' In The Street"... "It doesn't matter what you wear, Just as long as you are there!"
The IRS was forced to extend the Tax Filing deadline by 24 hours until midnight tonight after their website crashed yesterday.
- Stay tuned... from what I hear, the head of the IRS is still on the phone with an IT guy in India named "Steve".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!