The Tigers have postponed today's Opening Day game until tomorrow due to rain.
- Great news! One more day of the Tigers' having a non-losing record!
Researchers at Tufts University have developed a miniature sensor which can be implanted in your tooth to measure the amount of salt, sugar and alcohol you consume.
- Why not skip the sensor and just ask Mark Zuckerberg?
To stop telling her story, Stormy Daniels now says she will consider a financial settlement with Prez Trump.
- See? It's NOT about the money!!!
New research shows that going to a concert once every two weeks, not only makes you happier, but could help you live up to 9 years longer.
- Just another reason to be happy I got tickets to see the "Insane Clown Posse" at the Fillmore downtown on Easter Sunday!
Officials say 64 year old Chinese President Xi "Had a good talk" with 34 year old North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
- Sounds like Lil' Kim now finally knows the truth about where "little dictators" come from!
Trump called Roseanne Barr, a supporter of his, to congratulate her on the huge ratings for the reboot of her show "Roseanne" - in which her character also supports the Prez.
- In a related story, Hillary Clinton called a contestant from "The Biggest Loser" to commiserate.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!