CBS's "48 Hours" announced that Robert Wagner is now a "person of interest" in the drowning death of his then-wife Natalie Wood back in 1981.
- Police say they won't interogate Wagner, but will bring him in for a "Hart to Hart".
- "RJ" says he's okay with the murder allegations... he's just happy he's not being accused of sexual harassment.
California Congresswoman Maxine Waters is calling for TV stations to run a Parental Warning whenever Prez Trump appears on The Tube reading: "This may be may not be acceptable for children".
- In a related story, she wants every show on CNN marked "Must See TV!!!"
- Trump Tweeted: "Maxine should be BANNED from being on TV... Except for Halloween!!! Scary!!!"
Roseanne Barr admitted that she suffered from several nervous breakdowns during the 90’s.
- Finally... a Hollywood type who admits to breaking down mentally BEFORE Trump became President.
Tom Brady claims the key to staying healthy is drinking half your body weight in ounces of water every day (in his case, 37 glasses) - but dieticians warn his hydration formula could kill an average person.
- And it could turn Michael Moore into a Cruise Ship.
Michelle Obama told Ellen DeGeneres that the "mystery gift" that incoming First Lady Melania Trump gave her during the Innauguration last year was a "lovely frame".
- And to return the kindness, in a nice gesture, the Obama's have been trying to "frame" the Trumps for colluding with the Russians ever since.
90-year-old Edward Gouin and 89-year-old Lena Gouin renewed their vows Saturday in celebration of their 70th Wedding Anniversary.
- A family member said in keeping with tradition, the Blushing Bride "Married something old (her husband), and wore something new (Her left hip)".
- The happy couple said the wedding night would have been "unforgetable" had either of them been able to remember it.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!