Tom Hanks has inked a deal to play "Mr. Rogers" in the upcoming biopic "You Are My Friend".
- In related news, rumor has it that Harvey Weinstein in in talks to play "Mr. McFeely".
President Trump goes Prime Time tonight with his first official State of the Union Address.
- The only thing we know for sure is that it will be a lot less political than last Sunday's Grammys.
84 year old Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will NOT attend the 9pm Address.
- Two reasons: One, she hates Trump. And two, there's a "Matlock" marathon on the Hallmark Channel.
Critics of the Prez are mocking him after tickets inviting guests to his speech had to be reissued after a misprint reading: "Address to the Congress on the State of the UNIOM."
- Trump Tweeted: "Spelling Error! Big Deal! What's all the Covfefe about??? SAD!"
Amazon is getting into the health care biz, announcing it will create a more affordable option later this year.
- And if you've got prime, you can get a Colonoscopy for FREE in just two days!
Piers Morgan told Kim Kardashian to "Put them away!" after she posted another topless shot of herself on Instagram.
- In Kim's defense, she says she was just trying to show support for the "#MyTwo" movement.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!
DON'T FORGET! This year's 31st Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is coming up on Friday, Feb. 23rd, broadcast from A NEW LOCATION... the Emagine Theater in NOVI. You can hear all 16 hours LIVE on 760 AM WJR!