Trump and Clinton are projected to win their respective primaries in today's highly anticipated primary in New York.
- A large turnout is expected, but experts say the number of registered voters in "the Bronx is up, but the Battery's down".
The AMC Theater chain has decided to cancel their plans to have a text-friendly theater for Millennials.
- So now Millennials will just have to keep using their smartphones in non-text-friendly theaters like they always do.
A new book claims that Ringo Starr slept with over 1,000 women during his time as a Beatle.
- Now all he's got is a bunch of photographs.
- Ringo says he's not proud of his promiscuity...but is proud that he never slept with Yoko Ono.
A Stanford study revealed that non-smokers are 24% more likely to land jobs than smokers.
- On the plus side, smokers have something to do while standing in the unemployment line.
David Hasselhoff has asked a court to allow him to stop paying spousal support to his ex-wife.
- She didn't make the hearing...it took longer than she thought to run to the courthouse in slow motion while wearing her bikini.
"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice visited her husband in prison for the first time.
- The visit was filmed for a new reality show: "The Real Conjugal Visits of New Jersey".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!