He came in third place in the NY primary, but Ted Cruz was the talk of social media when a woman who bore a striking resemblance to him appeared on the Maury Povich show to find out which of 5 men fathered her baby.
- When Donald Trump sees this picture, he'll probably call her "Lyin' Unwed".
Speaking of Trump, he won big in the NY GOP Primary with 60% of the vote. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton, who beat Bernie Sanders by 20 points, told a radio station that she always carries hot sauce in her purse.
- And female aides for Bill Clinton told the station their purses are full of pepper spray.
Goldman Sachs profits have tumbled by 60%.
- 50% of the loss was due to paying for Hillary's speeches.
A British study suggests that how long a person remains a virgin is actually written in their genes.
- For example, if you wear tight jeans with "Booty Call" embroidered on the back, chances are you'll lose your virginity in high school.
- And if you wear "Mom Jeans", chances are you'll never have sex again.
More than 500 people mailed in their tax returns late from the Coachella Music festival in California.
- They were so high, even the single people filed a Joint return.
Officials in Great Britain asked Twitter users to name a new polar research boat. The winner: "Boaty McBoatface".
- This is what happens when you give Spongebob a smartphone.
Michael Strahan is leaving "Live! with Kelly and Michael" to join "Good Morning America". FYI... Kelly Ripa wasn't told Michael was leaving until after the official announcement was made public.
- The way things are going... Look for "Live! with Kelly and Bernie" coming to a television near you.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!