Tuesday, a group supporting Ted Cruz aired a TV ad showing a naked picture of Donald Trump's wife taken from an old shoot for GQ Magazine with the caption "Here is your next first lady".
- Wow. I didn't think we were gonna see naked pictures of the First Lady until Kanye West wins in 2020.
Meanwhile "The Donald" put out a tweet warning Ted Cruz to stop harassing his wife, or he'd "spill the beans" on Cruz's wife Heidi who is an investment banker at Goldman Sachs.
- So we can assume by spilling the beans Trump means Heidi supported Hillary Clinton in the past.
President Obama finished up his historic visit to Cuba yesterday.
- To pay his respects to the Cuban people, he had a bunch of inflatable rafts attached to Air Force One and floated back to the U.S.
A McGill University study found that city birds are more evolved than country birds.
- But both kinds still poop on your windshield as soon as you leave the car wash.
A New York Times poll found that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have the highest unfavorable ratings of any two Presidential front runners - ever.
- Bernie Sanders said he hasn't seen this much negativity since William Howard Taft ran against William Jennings Bryan in 1908.
Paul McCartney is trying to reacquire the rights to the Beatles song catalog.
- "Reacquire" is another term for "Get Back".
- Paul says it's been a long and winding road, but he thinks he can do it with a little help from his friends.
- He added that he's working on the project Eight Days a Week.
The winner of "Top Chef" was arrested in Texas for assaulting his girlfriend after a night of drinking.
- Leave it to a chef to get sauced.
Federal Agents are looking for a flight attendant who left a 70-pound suitcase of cocaine at the Los Angeles International Airport.
- Besides, she didn't pay the "Over 50 Pounds" baggage fee.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!