Carrie Fisher has announced that she and Harrison Ford had a 3-month affair while filming one the original Star Wars Movies in 1976.
- So apparently... Han wasn't going Solo.
A Pew Research Center study found that 62% of Americans get their political news from Facebook.
- I prefer to get mine from more informed sources... like "Twitter".
An MRC YouGov Poll found that 78% of voters think the media was biased toward Hillary Clinton in their election coverage... including more than 30% of Hillary supporters.
- The media was biased towards Hillary? Right... what's next? We find out that the Cubs won the World Series?
A growing number of Hillary Clinton supporters have been burning their "New Balance" sneakers after the company president expressed support for Donald Trump.
- It's not nearly as fun as the "Bra Burning" protests in the '60's and 70s. Nobody really wants to sneak a peek at the protestors feet.
Donald Trump sent the media into a "frenzy" last night by sneaking out for a steak dinner with his family without letting them know.
- During the campaign the media was angry about everything he said, now they're angry that he didn't say anything.
Hugh Hefner's son, Cooper Hefner, has told insiders that Playboy is going to bring back nude photos in 2017.
- Wow. It's only been a week and Trump is already Making America Great Again!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!