Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #140. In our latest installment Jackie and I cover The Good... The Bad... And the "Noisy". Topics include:
- The Ebola situation and the controversy over one of the patient's Dog being quarantined.
- I re-enact the famous Grocho Marx law firm routine.
- Mr. Purtan's Neighborhood Nuisance: Why it's taken over a Month for my next door neighbor to put a roof on his house...and how much fun it is living with the noise.
- The possibility of hiring one of my family members to paint my deck to save a little do-re-me. (I even offer the job to Jackie).
- Why I feel bad that I can't help my daughters with their home repairs.
- The guy who was mad at his Boss... so he stole a train. (a REAL train!)
- Bill Cosby's "Little Old Man" train story.
- A man who "romanced" a toy stuffed horse in the Bedding section of Wal-Mart.
- The true-life story of a woman who gave birth... with her FATHER-IN-LAW in the delivery room.
- And the only month of the year without a big holiday in America. (You're going through the months in your head, aren't you?)
So take off your Hazmat suit, slip into something more comfortable and tune in to Podcast #140)! (24:24)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!