Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg donated $25 million to fight Ebola.
- This guy will do anything to be "Liked".
Hillary Clinton will make an appearance at Oakland University in Rochester today to throw her support behind Democratic candidates.
- While Hillary's speaking, Bill will be having lunch at "The Booby Trap" on Michigan Avenue.
Macy's announced that they'll open at 6p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Prompting thousands of people to give Thanks for having to spend less time with their families.
- It's great news for people who want to get stuffed and trampled on the same day.
Martha Stewart Living announced major staff cuts.
- The hardest part was convincing employees that being fired was " A Good Thing".
- Each employee will receive a golden parachute...well actually it's a gingerbread cookie in the shape of a parachute with gold frosting.
A survey by theKnot.com found that 80% of married women take their husband's last name.
- And about five years in, they start "taking his name" in vain.
A Florida man was arrested for having sex with a stuffed horse after taking if off the shelf at Wal-Mart.
- Police said he kept insisting, "It's MY Little Pony! It's MY Little Pony!"
- He would have used a Bert or Ernie doll...but he didn't want people thinking he was gay.
Madonna's daughter Lourdes says she's enjoying her first semester at the University of Michigan.
- She says her classes are "easy"...which is most likely the same word the male students use to describe her.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with a brand new Podcast (#140)!