Over the weekend, Elton John said Miley Cyrus is a “meltdown waiting to happen” and that Lady Gaga is “in a bad place.”
- He added however, “I’m Still Standing”.
The NFL has doubled the price of the most expensive tickets to the Super Bowl to $2600 each.
- Another great reason to be a Lions fan!
- Who wouldn’t wanna spend $2600 to stand outside in the Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey in February???
NASA’s Voyager I left the solar system last week making it the first human-made object to leave the solar system.
- If you don’t count Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
It’s the 5th Anniversary of the 2008 financial crisis that plunged our country into an economic nightmare.
- Most men had totally forgotten about the anniversary until their wives got mad and reminded them.
- Etiquette says the proper gift for a 5th Anniversary Financial Crisis is cash.
Some mainstream companies are starting to consider advertising on porn websites.
- Nothing kills the mood like finding out that just 15 minutes can save you hundreds of dollars on car insurance in the middle of “How The Chest Was Won”.
A study out of England found that a large number of employers view tattoos negatively.
- Especially if it says “Work Sucks”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!