Sales of the classic George Orwell novel “1984” have skyrocketed 91% on Amazon.
- The only people not reading the book work for the government. They’re too busy reading your computer messages.
A San Francisco elementary school has started a toy gun buy-back program.
- If they think I’m gonna trade in my Roy Rogers’ autographed Six-Shooter, they’ve got another thing coming!
Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, under fire for telling Congress in March that the NSA does not intentionally collect data on million of Americans, said he answered in the “least untruthful manner” possible.
- He then announced that his wife is “sort of” pregnant.
Scientists report there is a new species of ant that is attracted to and actually eats electronics.
- They are particularly fond of Blackberry’s.
According to a new survey, one-third of dads who do online dating, lie on their profile about having kids.
- So don’t expect your dad to show up with a hot blonde at your Father’s Day BBQ.
- You can’t blame NBA players because to be honest, they have no idea how many kids they have.
Iran says it has set up a space monitoring center.
- Turns out it’s actually just an iPhone with lots of alien-looking pictures of Mahmood Ahmadinejad.
Cher will give her first live TV performance in 10 years on the June 18th epitsode of “The Voice”.
- Insider’s say she’ll perform a special rendition of “Gypsies, Tramps & Plastic Surgeons”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!