A study found that sleep-deprived men are more likely to overestimate a woman’s interest in sex than a well-rested man.
- Apparently Bill Clinton hasn’t slept since Nixon was in office.
- Aren’t women the one’s who always say they’re too tired?
The source of the NSA surveillance program leak- where the government has been listening in on and reading our phone calls and computer messages - 29-year-old NSA contract worker Edward Snowden, came forward and revealed himself.
- Fortunately there were no photos of him revealing himself like there were with Anthony Weiner.
- Apparently the NSA has been “surveiling” everyone but Edward Snowden.
- You think they would have caught on when he kept wearing the “I Can’t Keep A Secret!” t-shirt to the office.
On Friday, staffers forgot to put President Obama’s remarks on the teleprompter before his speech in California.
- So instead, the President just told some really funny jokes about the IRS screwing people.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and his wife are getting a divorce.
- She gets the kids and he gets to keep all the nuclear weapons.
- She told him the old fashioned way…she sent him a “Dear Vlad” letter.
- President Putin has already signed up for a dating wedsite: eCommunist.com
At a taping of “Britain’s Got Talent”, a woman ran up on stage and threw eggs at Simon Cowell.
- Simon said the eggs were “rotten and a little pitchy”.
- The woman got the eggs from the ones Simon keeps next to him to throw at the contestants.
Justin Bieber has signed to go on a trip into space with Virgin Galactic.
- Admit it…your fingers are crossed that it’s a one-way trip!
- Isn’t Virgin Galactic the name of one of the Bond Girls?
Have a great day and don’t forget to check out Podcast #81 - with special guest and former “Tonight Show” Comedy Writer Tom Delisle - up now on the homepage! See you right back here Tuesday!