The Wings quacked under pressure last night, losing to the Anaheim Ducks 3-2 in overtime. 3-2 is also how the series stands with the Ducks on top - meaning we need to win the next two games or we’re out of the Play-Offs. Game 6 at the Joe Friday night… GO WINGS!!!
And RIP Carol Anderson, wife of Tiger’s legendary manager Sparky Anderson. She passed away yesterday of natural causes at the age of 79.
Pfizer announced it will start selling Viagra online.
- So now men can avoid the embarrassment of trying to “get it over the counter”.
- Makes sense since online is where so many guys meet their dates.
After a ridiculously long trial, Jodi Arias was found guilty of the First Degree Murder of her boyfriend.
- She told reporters she felt like the Jury had “stabbed her in the back”…like, maybe 27 times???
She also said she would prefer the death penalty to life in prison.
78,000 people have applied to leave Earth forever to seek a new life on Mars.
- Linsday Lohan wants to go because she figures Mars will have one of those cool bars like the one in Star Wars.
- Tom Cruise said, “Great…there goes the neighborhood!”
Speaking of Tom Cruise…he’s signed-on to return as Ethan Hunt in the fifth “Mission: Impossible” movie.
- In this sequel, the “Impossible Mission” is Tom actually keeping a wife.
Beloved soap opera star Jeanne Cooper of “The Young and the Restless” has died at 84.
- Or so the writers would have us believe…
- Her son Corbin Bernsen confirmed that she is really gone…unlike the 18 times she died and came back to life on the show.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here with an all new Podcast Friday!