St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Ann Arbor has isolated a patient in his room after he ingested rat poison.  They say his body was emitting potentially harmful gases.  Hazmat teams were assigned to monitor levels of gas in the room.  A spokeswoman says they are maintaining a safe environment and as time passes, “the level of gas in the room is expected to improve.”

- Time isn’t the only thing “passing” in that room. 

- The last time the Hazmet team was called to action was to Big Al’s house after he made a late night stop at Taco Bell.