Pluto officially lost its status as a Planet more than 13 years ago, but Jim Bridenstine, the official Government Administrator of NASA says he still believes Pluto IS a Planet because that’s how he “learned it”.
- Which is the exact same reason to me DTE will ALWAYS BE PINE KNOB!!!
Eddie Murphy is going to host “Saturday Night Live” for the first time in thirty-five years this December.
- I know this because Eddie was my co-star in “Beverly Hills Cop III”… and because I read it in the paper.
“Squad” member Ilhan Omar - who is rumored to have been married to her brother - is denying a new claim that she is having an affair with a married man and said, “I have no interest in really allowing the conversation about my personal life to continue and so I have no desire to discuss it.”
- And then she demanded that Trump release his personal tax returns.
Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West took their kids to the Cheesecake Factory in Dayton, Ohio TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW this week.
- Kanye said their meals were good, but that “Beyonce had one of the best pieces of Cheesecake of all time”.
PageSix is reporting that Bill Clinton was spotted having lunch at a restaurant in the Hamptons Tuesday wearing a “red Hawaiian shirt with pink flamingos on it and neon pink sneakers.”
- Proving that even if you were the leader of the free world, when you get old, you start making embarrassing fashion choices.
On this day in 1609 Henry Hudson discovered the Delaware Bay.
- What he discovered is that it had been there all along.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!