It’s TAX DAY!
- The day when we’re all forced to buy into the saying “It’s Better to Give than to Receive”.
Tiger Woods won his 5th Masters at Augusta Sunday taking home the legendary Green Jacket.
- There hasn’t been this much buzz about a “Green New Deal” since AOC declared that if we don’t fix Climate Change, the world will end in 12 years.
Looking for that perfect Spring frock? A London retailer is offering a short dress made of what looks to be bubble wrap for the bargain price of $80.
- Or you could just order something cheap on Amazon and wear the packing material.
A tired but happy dog has been safely returned to shore after it was found swimming in the water 135 miles off the coast of Thailand.
- Gee. I wonder what stroke the dog used to stay afloat???
- The dog is said to be “fine” and the man who threw the stick in the water and told him to “go fetch” has been signed as a QB in the NFL.
A team of Israeli researchers has “printed” the world’s first 3-D human heart.
- And to think I can’t even figure out how to print my emails.
More than one Billion people tuned in to last night’s first episode of the final season of “Game of Thrones”.
- Which was great for the show’s sponsors “Charmin” and “Ty-D-Bowl”.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt finally finalized their divorce over the weekend.
- They’ll share custody of their 300 kids.
Have a great Tax Day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!