Lori Laughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade, announced that she’s quitting USC because of the college admissions scandal.
- And just like that the USC Crew Team’s hopes for a winning season are dashed.
Beto O’Rourke is taking heat for a story he wrote years ago about himself gleefully running kids over with his car.
- Elizabeth Warren said, “He really went off the reservation with that one”.
Little Caesars is bringing back it’s Bacon-Wrapped Deep Dish Pizza with 3 1/2 feet of bacon.
- It’s called the “Hot & Deady”.
A woman in Texas gave birth to Sextuplets - three sets of twins - in just nine minutes this weekend.
- Imagine that! She’s gonna have to come up with three million dollars just to get them in to college.
Barack Obama’s half brother, Malik, made headlines in Kenya by tweeting that he thinks Michele Obama is really a man named “Michael Obama.”
- I’m guessing this is not what Barack meant by “CHANGE You Can Believe In.”
- Guess who’s not going to be invited to the Obama Memorial Day BBQ.
A Swedish tech company has unveiled a robot that it claims can conduct job interviews without discriminating against someone’s race or gender.
- I’ve had job interviews with a lot of Robots throughout the years. Or as we called them, “Program Directors”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!