It’s Presidents Day! The day we celebrate the Birthdays of three great Presidents: Lincoln, Washington & Belvedere.
An ORANGE Alligator was spotted sunning himself on the bank of a river in South Carolina.
- He’s obviously a fan of Donald Trump… or eats too many Cheetos.
77 year old Bernie Sanders has recorded a 2020 presidential announcement video but it hasn’t been released yet.
- He’s still driving around trying to find a Blockbuster store to give it to.
Washington Police are looking for a man who robbed a convenience store in a giraffe costume.
- Police say the man goes by the name “Geoffrey”.
Jose Cuervo is operating an ALL YOU CAN DRINK TEQUILA TRAIN in Mexico.
- This gives a whole new meaning to a train “Chugging Along”.
Vladimir Putin was reportedly knocked down during a judo match with a Female Russian Olympian.
- Her funeral will be held later this week.
- The Beatles predicted this in their song “Vlad On His Back In the USSR”.
REMINDER: The 32nd Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Radiothon that raises money to feed many thousands of Metro-Detroiters each year - takes place this Friday, Feb. 22. It will be broadcast LIVE from 6am to 8pm on 760 AM WJR. Jackie, Big Al and I will be hosting between 2 and 4pm and then again from 6 to 8pm! Hope you’ll tune in!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!