President Trump says he’ll postpone his State of the Union Address until the Government Shutdown is resolved after Nancy Pelosi vowed to block his speech in front of Congress which is actually within her power.
- These two are like your crazy and Aunt and Uncle who can’t stand each other but keep showing up to wreck your Thanksgiving Dinner.
According to insiders - the ongoing feud between Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift has come to end.
- Finally! Our long National nightmare is over.
Nathan Phillips, the American Indian who lied about serving in Vietnam and falsely accused the group of Covington Catholic High School boys of racially bullying him told NBC that he “forgives” the boys.
- “FORGIVES THEM”??? FOR WHAT???
- Can’t wait to hear what Elizabeth Warren has to say about her fellow Tribal Elder.
Some bizarre and embarrassing interviews have some people thinking that President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani may be drinking before going on TV.
- Well wouldn’t you??
Pete Buttigieg, the Mayor of South Bend, Indiana says he’s running for President in the hopes of becoming the first openly gay Commander in Chief.
- No word on who would be in his Cabinet” but he said it will be filled with all the ingredients you need for a Brunch that’s “To Die For!”
A company is selling boxes of pre-used tissues that contain contain cold and flu germs that will allegedly build up your immune system and keep you from getting sick. The cost? $80 a box.
- 80 bucks is nothing to sneeze at.
Chelsea Clinton revealed that she’s pregnant with her third child.
- Bill and Hillary are thrilled! He’s already handing out cigars and she already got the baby it’s own email server!
Alec Baldwin has to pay $120 and attend ONE anger management session after pleading guilty to punching an NYC man over a parking space.
- Sending Alec to ONE anger management class is like sending Michael Moore to one Weight Watchers meeting.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!