The officials who blew the call Sunday allowing the Rams to beat the Saints were moved to a different hotel because of threats against them.
- The refs said they didn’t see what all the fuss was about. Then again, there’s a LOT of stuff they don’t see.
A Pennsylvania woman is under arrest after she stole a baby kangaroo from a petting zoo, stuffed it into her Honda and told cops she wanted to take it to Florida.
- The Kangaroo said, “Why the car? Why not just Hop a flight?”
The rocket company headed by Jeff Bezos will launch its unmanned rocket into outer space today.
- Let’s see… Bezos is having an affair that’s gonna cost him 70 BILLION DOLLARS… I’m thinking he’s already IN outer space.
Boeing says it has successfully completed the first test flight of a prototype for its “Driverless Passenger Air Taxi” which could start carrying riders as early as next year.
- And to make it realistic it comes with that delightful “Taxi Cab Smell”.
More and more Millennials are opting out of having a Primary Care Doc and using Urgent Care instead because they don’t want wait for an appointment.
- Wait’ll they find out they have to wait nine whole months to get a baby.
Theater-goers in Paris stripped naked for a performance of a new play called “Nude & Approved”.
- Critics said this changes the old showbiz expression from “There are No Small Parts… Only Small Actors”, to “There are not only Small Actors… There are Plenty of Small Parts!”
- If you’re headed to Paris, look for their upcoming production of “Back Side Story”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!