So much for "Survival of the Fittest". According to a new study of ocean creatures, those that are the laziest and don't move much survive the longest.
- Put another way... your 30 year old son who's living in your basement - may not ever move out, but he's gonna live FOREVER!
A company in Taiwan is selling dog-shaped ice cream.
- The "Double Chocolate Lab" is to die for but I'd stay away from the "Pitbull with Nuts".
Meghan Markle's estranged father compared her in-laws, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip to the Church of Scientology over the weekend.
- To be honest, that's better than a lot of people who refer to their in-laws as "Satan".
A Canadian Coffee Chain named "Second Cup" is turning some of their stores into marijuana dispensaries.
- Locals say it's the Best Coffee Joint in town.
A woman helping her Grandmother clean out her garage was astounded when she discovered a a Lamborghini, a Ferrari and an MG - valued at half a Mil.
- I helped my Grandma clean out her garage once and all I found was an old can of Crisco and a framed picture of James K. Polk.
Facebook admits that it assigns users a "Trust Rating" depending on how they react to news articles... but keeps each person's score a secret.
- So Facebook is doing something it's Users NEVER do... Keeping part of their lives secret.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!