Madonna is being blasted on Social Media after her "Tribute" to Aretha Franklin at last nights Video Music Awards ended up being all about... Madonna.
- Hey... at least she didn't sleep with anybody during the show. (As far as we know).
A robber recently stole $1,000 worth of vape pens from a Mount Juliet, Tennessee gas station.
- Police say the suspect is armed, dangerous, and trying to quit cigarettes.
The Miami Herald newspaper has endorsed a Congressional Candidate who claims that she was abducted by "3 large, blond aliens" and taken aboard their Mothership.
- I think we can all agree on a candidate who reaches across the aisle and gets beamed up to Outer Space!
- Blond Aliens, eh? I'm betting they use "Miss Clairol Number-Area-51".
Hillary Clinton will reportedly host what are being called "Intimate Dinners and Discussions" to raise money for Democratic Candidates.
- Actually, Hillary will handle the "Dinners and Discussions" and Bill will focus on the "Intimate" parts.
Subway trains in Brooklyn, NY had to be redirected after a pair of Goats wandered on to the tracks Monday.
- Attn: KIDS! Don't try this at home!
After 116 years - and pressure from PETA, Nabisco has removed the cages from boxes of Animal Crackers leaving the Elephant and his friends roaming free on the front of each box.
- Finally! Free Range Crackers!
- The elephant said, "I'll never forget this historic day". Then again, elephants don't forget ANYTHING.
A Massachusetts Golfer was arrested after he bit off the finger of another golfer during an argument on the links.
- The man say he misses his finger, but is just grateful he didn't have his putter out at the time.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!