RIP... Aretha Franklin who died at 9:50 this morning at her home in Detroit at the age of 76... ironically on the 41st Anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley. The Queen of Soul passed away peacefully surrounded by her family after a lengthy battle with Pancreatic Cancer. During a career that spanned nearly 60 years, Aretha... who Rolling Stone once named the "Greatest Singer of All Time"... charted an astounding 73 hits on the Billboard Top 100. We'll "Say A Little Prayer" For You, Aretha - and for the loved ones you left behind.
64 year old John Travolta and 69 year old Olivia Newton John showed off their old "Danny & Sandy" dance moves at the 40th Anniversary Party for the movie "Grease".
- They also belted out a spirited person of "You're The One That I Want... But I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up".
Happy Birthday Madonna!!! The Material Girl turns the Big 6-0 today.
- To mark the occasion, she'll use Champagne to wash down her daily dose of Penicillin.
- At 60... the only "Material" she's interested in is super-absorbent and leak-proof.
According to a new report, so many Millennials have tattoos that employers are no longer using "exposed ink" as a reason to turn someone down for a job.
- And here I was worried that my "Turn The Other Cheek" Tramp-Stamp would keep me from getting hired as a Greeter at Walmart!
Kim Kardashian posted a topless photo of herself lying on a bed wearing barely-there bikini underwear.
- Put another way: It's Thursday.
The FDA has approved, "Natural Cycles" the first-ever Birth Control App that basically uses the Rhythm Method to prevent pregnancy.
- We used the same method. Or as we call it today... "Daughter #6".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!