Nia Vardalous, the star of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" has filed for divorce from her husband of 25 years.
- Get all the details in the upcoming movie, "My Big Fat Greek Divorce".
An artist in the Philippines is facing charges of "animal cruelty" after posting a video of himself executing a cockroach he found in his apartment in a homemade miniature electric chair.
- He was taken into custody after a RAID! on his apartment.
- He's being charged with First Degree Insect-i-cide.
Oprah told British Vogue magazine that she WILL NOT run for President in 2020.
- The reason? She can't decide who will be the First Spouse... Stedman or Gayle King.
Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti says he will run for President in 2020.
- This guy's got a bigger ego than President Trump and Kanye West combined.
Scarlett Johansson is being attacked on social media for agreeing to play a transgender man in the movie "Rub & Tug," a film based on the true story of transgender massage parlor owner.
- In her defense... It takes a lot of cajones for a woman to play a man.
A massive new study found that drinking two to six cups of coffee a day (even decaf!) can dramatically increase a person's lifespan.
- And if you take sugar in your Joe, it'll dramatically increase your chance of getting Diabetes.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!