GM Executive VP Mark Reuss crumbled the front of the $125,000 Corvette pace car he was driving during the parade lap of the Detroit Grand Prix Sunday by hitting the wall.
- The old Chevy ad slogan "Like a Rock" didn't work out so well.
When asked by "Today" show hosts this morning whether he ever apologized to Monica Lewinsky for abusing his power during their affair, Clinton said, "No".
- He added "I have never had apologetic conversations with that woman... Miss Lewinsky".
Just 9 days before his "On-Again" summit with Prez Trump, Kim Jong Un fired three of his top military leaders and replaced them with younger generals.
- Technically he didn't "fire" them... He "firing squaded" them.
A survey by Office Team found that 80% of bosses say the quality of a worker's wardrobe plays a direct role in whether or not they get a promotion.
- Which explains why Plumbers rarely get a crack at moving up the corporate ladder.
According to a new survey, Las Vegas is the "Best City in the World" for finding a romantic partner.
- The partnership may only last an hour and cost you a hundred big ones, but still, it's "a romantic partner".
Brian DePalma, who directed "Scarface" and "Carrie" said that he's writing a horror film about Harvey Weinstein.
- Seeing Harvey naked in the shower will make "Psycho" seem like a Disney Movie.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!