Team Trump member Rudy Giuliani shocked just about everyone when he admitted that Trump gave his attorney the "hush money" paid to Stormy Daniels, but that it DID NOT come out of campaign funds.
- Apparently the money came from Trump's "Make American Porn Stars Keep Quiet" baseball cap budget.
"Son of Bigfoot" opens at theaters tonight.
- I didn't realize that Bigfoot Sr. was a ladies man... but you know what they say about having Bigfeet.
Now that the Boy Scouts — the program for 11- to 17-year-olds — is allowing girls to join, they're changing their name to "Scouts BSA".
- Put a few 15 year old "Boys" and "Girls" in a tent together on a camping trip and soon they'll be changing the name to "Scouts DNA".
Researchers claim that baby corn plants "talk to each other" through their roots, encouraging each other to grow.
- Not surprising, really, considering corn plants are all ears.
A study out of the University of Michigan found that 40% of those aged between 65 and 80 report being sexually active, and the number goes up to 50% for those with partners.
- The good news here is if you DON'T have a partner... you can get 10% off on an "escort" with your AARP discount!
- This gives a whole new meaning to the "Early Bird Special".
Bill Cosby's 74 year old wife Camille is calling for a criminal investigation into the prosecutor behind his sexual assault conviction, saying the case was 'mob justice' and a 'tragedy' that must be undone.
- If Tammy Wynette was still alive, even SHE would be saying, "Enough with the Stand By Your Man!"
- Meanwhile, Bill is trying to trademark the name of his signature cocktail - a glass of wine and a quaalude under the name "Cos-by-mopolitan".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!