Bad news… Kim Kardashian says that due to bickering between the sisters, there will be NO Kardashian family Christmas card this year.
- How about a pic of all the girls with the message: “Ho’s! Ho’s! Ho’s!”
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer debuted on TV on this day in 1964 - but some on social media say kids shouldn’t watch it because it features “bullying”.
- What next? Frosty the Snowman’s White Privilege? And doesn’t his Corncob Pipe encourage smoking?
Meanwhile some people are saying radio stations shouldn’t play the song “Baby It’s Cold Outside” because the lyrics are “too suggestive”.
- Here’s a “suggestion”… GET A LIFE!!!!!
Starting today, recreational marijuana is legal in Michigan.
- As the song says, “Doobie, Doobie, Do”.
Instead of getting a real Christmas Tree Tuesday night, Dearborn gave residents a “techno tree” with LED lights attached to a metal pole in the shape of a tree.
- As a thank you, residents gave city officials a bunch of LED lights in the shape of a Middle Finger.
What’s Santa’s favorite section in a bookstore?
- The Self Elf Section!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!