Dennis Rodman is at it again, saying he thinks he can "straighten things out" between North Korea and the U.S. because he and Kim Jong Un have Karaoked together.
- Dennis sang "I Feel Pretty" then KJU joined him for a duet of "Somethin' Stupid".
Yesterday was National "Fight Procrastination Day".
- I lost the battle and that's why I'm telling you about it today.
Kwame Kilpatrick has a pen pal! She's a 32-year-old married mom from Southfield who is working to secure his release from the Hooscow, claiming he "got a raw deal".
- She's obviously a member of the Optimist Club.
Houston is still largely underwater as Florida braces for the biggest hurricane in History to come out of the Atlantic.
- The last time "Harvey" and "Irma" caused this much chaos is when my Aunt and Uncle parked their RV in our driveway for a month.
Dancing With The Stars has introduced a new "Fantasy League" for it's 25th season.
- It works just like "Fantasy Football" except most of the men who play it are gay. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Today, September 7th, in history:
1921: the very first Miss America was crowned.
- But it got taken away five minutes later because Steve Harvey read the wrong name.
1971: The final episodes of the "Beverly Hillbillies" and "Green Acres" ran on CBS.
- This explains why all the flags in Kentucky are at half-mast today.
19??: My sister Mary Lou was born. Happy Birthday!!!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!