Good Luck to all the kids heading back to school today... including Gail's and my 5 year-old Grandson Brayden... (daughter #6, Julie's son) who boarded the bus this morning for his first day of Kindergarten! As of today, we have 8 Grandkids running the gamut from Kindergarten to Senior in College! I hope they all get better grades than Grandpa did!
North Korea reportedly moved an ICBM to a coastal position overnight after their Government promised "More gift packages for the USA."
- But things should be calming down since Kim Jong Un is gonna be pretty busy with homework now that Middle School is back in session.
- Apparently, KJU doesn't realize those are gifts we would immediately return, with or without a receipt.
Billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk says Artificial Intelligence is the most dangerous threat to human survival, not Kim Jong Un.
- When I think "Kim Jong Un", I think "Artificial Intelligence".
A 54-year-old Calcutta man, Ashok Bharti, was killed in India when he tried to take a Selfie of himself with an elephant.
- I had no idea Michael Moore was even in India.
A man in North Caroline claims he killed his wife in his sleep after taking too much cold medicine.
- “Nyquil – the nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, aching, coughing, stuffy-head, fever, so you can whack your wife and still get rest medicine.”
A 5'2" female High School quarterback threw a touchdown pass in her first Varsity game with her co-ed team.
- And just like that, the term "You Throw Like a Girl" becomes a compliment!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!