A new wax museum in Boston is taking heat for what critics call "ridiculously bad" wax renditions of everyone from Donald Trump to Princess Diana.
- Yup. That's supposed to be Princess Diana. It looks more like the Love Child of Angela Merkel and Caitlyn Jenner.
MSNBC and CNN criticized President Trump's tour of flood-ravaged Houston as "too soon".
- It's a classic case of "Damned if you Do look at the Demolished Dams, and Damned if you Don't".
With tailgating season upon us, the U.S. is facing a shortage of Chicken Wings.
- So look for a "Buffalo Wild Thighs" coming to a strip mall near you.
Scientists say that drinking four cups of coffee a day may help you live longer.
- If you buy your coffee at Starbucks, you'll be alive - but dead broke.
Kim Kardashian announced in a recent interview that her 4-year-old daughter North West doesn't like her 2-year-old brother.
- Well, it didn't take long for that relationship to go South.
Hillary Clinton is soon to start a book tour to promote her Campaign memoir "What Happened". It'll cost you $1200 for a meet-and-greet.
- If you decide against that, you can always meet Bill for free at the local Hooters.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!