The Lion's Matthew Stafford just became the highest paid quarterback in the NFL, inking a 5 year, $135 Million deal which breaks down to $27 Mil per season including a $50 million signing bonus. BTW... Stafford's career record with the Lion's is 51-58.
- Game prices will go up but think of all the money you'll save by not having to buy Super Bowl tickets... again!
The N. Korean Govt. announced that Kim Jong Un's wife gave birth to a baby boy back in February.
- So now there are two chubby, bouncing baby boys at the Palace.
- Godmother Dennis Rodman is busy planning the Baby Shower!
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla welcomed their second child on Monday.
- And if you don't "Like" the baby pics, they'll shut down your account. (Which is better than KJU... if you don't like his baby pics, he'll kill you).
President Trump tweeted that he received N. Korea's message "loud and clear" after they test fired a missile over Japan, and that "all options are on the table".
- Kim Jong Un doesn't have room for options on his table because it's covered with food.
Kathy Griffin announced that she's no longer friends with her New Year's Eve co-host Anderson Cooper because he criticized her for her infamous video of Donald Trump's head.
- Yup. Their friendship is as dead as Kathy's career.
This past weekend the annual "Woofstock" convention took place in California...an event that bills itself as "Woodstock for Dogs".
- The crowd went wild when The Lab Four did a medley of "Baby You Can Stick Your Head Out The Window of My Car", "Twist and Bark" & "I Wanna Hold Your Paw".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!