It National Radio Commercial Day!
- I don't like to brag, but it was MY idea to put commercials between your favorite songs.
A movie theater in Memphis announced that for the first time in 34 years it will remove "Gone With The Wind" from its Classic Movie Screening series because of it's "racially insensitive content".
- They say that today, but there's always tomorrow. After all, tomorrow IS another day.
A new study found that divorced people are 14% more likely to die of a heart attack than they're married counterparts.
- And the heart attack usually comes when they get the bill from their divorce attorney.
Floyd Mayweather says he's going to retire at 50-0 following his 10 round TKO victory over Conor McGregor... just one win shy of the record held by Rocky Marciano.
- Floyd says he's made up his mind, but after that many blows to the head, he doesn't have too much mind left. (As Dan Quayle reminded us: "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." Wise words, Dan.)
A study by the University of Rochester found that highly intelligent people are more likely to swear and walk around naked at home.
- Maybe they just can't find the #!!@$@!% the clothes they were planning on wearing.
Several ophthalmologists in California say they've treated patients who attempted to view last weeks Eclipse by putting sunscreen directly onto their eyeballs.
- This is exactly the kind of thing that gave Charles Darwin the idea for "Natural Selection".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!