Forty years ago today, Elvis Presley died at the age of just 42.
- President Trump tweeted "Elvis is still missed! But if anyone knows the pressure of being "The King"... it's ME!!!"
- Fans of Elvis who have always been able to visit his grave for free, are outraged that this year they're being charged $28.75 to pay their respects.
- They claim almost $30 bucks is a Hunka Hunka Burning Cash.
- Some said they had to sell their Blue Suede Shoes on ebay to afford a ticket.
Trump unleashed a firestorm yesterday when he said both the Neo-Nazi's and the Alt-Left protestors were responsible for the violence in Charlottesville over the weekend.
- If the Prez puts his foot in his mouth anymore, he's going to get athletes tongue.
Fired White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci admitted in an interview that he wasn't cut out for the job.
- The Mooch's first clue was getting fired after 10 days.
Samsung released a cryptic 37-second video promoting it's new Galaxy Note 8 which comes out next week.
- They're really trying to get consumer's fired up about it.
Police in Texas are looking for a man who allegedly had sex with a neighbor's fence while in a drunken stupor and was videotaped by a woman on her Smart Phone.
- Apparently this guy thinks that fences don't just make good neighbors, they make HOT neighbors.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!