President Trump is taking heat for having his daughter Ivanka sit in for him for awhile at the G20 Summit on Saturday.
- He Tweeted "Putin told me it was "Take Your Daughter To Work Day" and I believed him. NOT COOL VLAD!!!"
Trump supporters are holding a rally Tuesday at the IHOP in Novi.
- There'll be speeches, balloons, and a special price on the "Reety Teety Fresh & Tweety" Breakfast Platter.
Fox News was number one for the third straight week despite ongoing sexual harassment charges.
- They're celebrating with a wet t-shirt contest.
A never-been-married, has-no-kids Leo DiCaprio told a bunch of models that he doesn't work out and that he's proud of his "Dad Bod".
- Hey, you can't help but gain weight flying around the globe on a private jet, sipping champaign on your way to give "Climate Change" speeches.
- If Leo was as big at the start of his career as he is now, The Titanic would have gone down a lot faster.
A group of Democratic Senators are calling on the FDA to regulate "snortable" chocolate.
- The news was greeted with a lot of Snickers.
- BTW... Snortable chocolate is for people who just don't have the time to eat a candy bar.
In a newly released letter from the late Tupac Shakur to Madonna he explains that he broke up with her because she was "White".
- Plus... even on a rapper's salary he couldn't afford all the antibiotics he needed while dating her.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!