It's International Kissing Day!
- Sweethearts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brezynski celebrated by telling Donald Trump to "Kiss Off".
Trump was greeted with chants of "USA! USA!" and "Donald Trump! Donald Trump!" during a landmark speech in Poland this morning.
- People got REALLY fired up when he handed out "Make Poland Great Again!" baseball caps to everyone in the crowd.
Tomorrow, Trump will sit down for his first ever one-on-one meeting with Vladimir Putin.
- Or as CNN reports it, "Trump Will Meet & Collude With Putin Once Again".
A new History Channel documentary includes a photo they say proves that Amelia Earhart survived her plane crash.
- The photo shows Amelia kicking and screaming as a United Airlines Flight Attendant drags her off the plane.
An American tourist had his arm bitten off by a crocodile while he was reliving himself in a lagoon in Cancun.
- This is what happens when you take that extra minute to "Wait for the Shake".
A study by the University of Toronto found that memory lapses are good for the brain.
- If this is true... call me Albert Einstein.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!