Saturday marked the one year Anniversary of the death of Gordie Howe. Ironically, I was going through some old family photos over the weekend, and came across this shot of Gordie and my wife Gail. He always adored her.
Sponsors are pulling their funding for NYC's "Shakespeare in the Park" production of "Julius Caesar" which features a Donald Trump look-a-like as Caesar who is stabbed to death on stage.
- Producers say the idea to use the President came from a Ms. K. Griffin.
- With Trump's hair, I'm amazed they didn't call it "Orange Julius Caesar".
Producers of the reality show "Bachelor in Paradise" which reunites rejects from past seasons of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette".
- Why is it my FAVORITE TV shows always get yanked off the air???
Cher announced that she will produce and star in a Broadway musical based on her life.
- The working title is "I Got A Plastic Surgeon, Babe".
A woman in Waco, Texas called 911 to report that her Chicken McNuggets weren't being cooked fast enough. Two officers were sent to handle the "emergency".
- I don't know which part is more unbelievable... The Wacko in Waco or the fact that Police were actually sent to the scene.
DoSomething.org says 40 percent of teens are ‘sexting’.
- Half of the teens are sexting each other, the other half are sexting with Anthony Weiner.
RIP Actor Adam West, TV's Batman and Actress Glenn Headly, whose credits include a role in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels", one of my favorite movie comedies. Both passed away over the weekend.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!