Two big Courtroom Dramas today... James Comey and Bill Cosby. To be honest, I don't know which of the two is more Bizarre.
Uber has fired 20 executives over sexual harassment claims.
- On the bright side, they've all been hired by Fox News.
The CDC is warning people who keep poultry as pets to "stop cuddling with their chickens" to prevent the spread of Salmonella.
- If you need the Centers for Disease Control to tell you to stop canoodling with your pet chicken, you may have bigger things to worry about than Salmonella.
Tom Cruise has announced that he will star in the long awaited sequel to his 1986 hit movie, "Top Gun".
- The movie will be rated "S"... which means to buy a ticket you have to be a Scientologist.
A student at Harvard who wrote and submitted a Rap Album as his Senior Thesis has received an "A".
- If you follow this line of reasoning, Kanye West is basically a Valedictorian.
George Clooney and his wife Amal announced the birth of their twins Ella and Alexander yesterday.
- I miss the old days when celebrities gave their kids old fashioned names like "Apple" and "Blue Ivy".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!