Dennis Rodman is back in North Korea for what some say is more Basketball Diplomacy with his "good friend" Kim Jong Un.
- But Rodman claims he just wanted to surprise KJU when he graduates from Middle School later this week.
The Jury in the Bill Cosby trial heads into Day Two of deliberations today, after Cosby's attorney stunned the courtroom by resting the defense case after just 6 minutes.
- To be fair, his attorney had to rush, since Cosby had slipped the Jurors "a little something to help them relax" during deliberations.
According to the LGBTQ Representation and Rights Initiative, at least 20 transgender candidates are currently running for office across the U.S.
- Just what this country needs... more politicians who "Flip-Flop".
A new survey found that more and more Americans are "Phubbing" their significant others. Phubbing is when you look at your phone and ignore your date.
- I miss the good old days when people just did that by staring at the TV.
A study by the New England Journal of Medicine found that 2 Billion people in the world are obese.
- Put another way, that's 1,999,999,999 people plus Michael Moore.
A North Carolina female high school teacher was arrested for having sex with three of her male students.
- She actually had sex with dozens of students, but only three of them agreed to press charges.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!