The Media is going crazy after President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey yesterday.
- Trump will pick the new director on a new show "FBI Apprentice".
One of the theories for the firing is that Comey "grossly overstated" the amount of classified emails that Huma Abedin sent to her husband Anthony Weiner's laptop.
- But everyone agrees that Weiner sent the same number of pics of his "laptop" to women around the country.
Facebook was briefly down for 10 minutes in several countries yesterday.
- And for those ten minutes, millions of people had no idea what was going on in the News.
Richard Simmons has filed a lawsuit against the National Enquirer for claiming he's transitioning to a woman. He wants $10,000.
- Which is exactly what his plastic surgeon supposedly charges for breast implants.
- Personally I always thought he was part-woman anyway.
Inmates at a prison in Chicago can now order a piping hot pizza directly to their cells... the pies are made by other inmates involved in a learn-to-cook program.
- The most popular pizza is the "Cheese, Sausage & Shiv" special.
Madonna has posted a pair of topless selfies on Instagram.
- Like we haven't seen those before.
- She's now the front-runner for this year's SAG Awards.
A Nurse from Kansas City who suffers from an Overactive Bladder claims she was forced to relieve herself in a cup when United Airlines flight attendants wouldn't let her use the bathroom because the seat belt sign was on.
- Apparently this is United's attempt to become the #1 Airline in the country again.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!