Dems are saying Trump fired Comey over the Russia Investigation, but the W.H. claims Trump axed him because "there was something wrong with him".
- The last time a President took this much heat over a Pink Slip was when Hillary found out Bill sent Monica one from Victoria Secret.
Meanwhile the NY Times says, Comey had called the president “outside the realm of normal" and was expanding the investigation into Trump's alleged ties with Russia.
- Trump tweeted, "Am I involved with the Russians??? For the last time... NYET!!!"
North Korea claims they have foiled a plot by the CIA to kill Kim Jong Un and have vowed to "Mercilessly wipe out the terrorist maniacs".
- Sounds like something Trump said about Comey... or vice versa.
Amazon's new Echo device has video capabilities that can look at your outfits and tell you what to wear.
- Just don't use the "Husband" feature and ask it if your butt looks big in those jeans.
A British Study found that Sunday morning is the most popular day of of the week for couples to have sex.
- Which explains why Mother's and Father's Days are always celebrated on Sundays.
According to a new poll, 53% of Canadians have a "somewhat" or "very unfavorable" view of Americans.
- Don't be too upset, that only comes out to about 10 people.
Speaking of Canucks... Several Toronto coffee shops have nixed their free WiFi so customers will actually talk to each other.
- The most popular topic so far has been, "American's are hosers, eh?"
ABC announced that the Fictional White House Drama "Scandal" will be cancelled after the upcoming 7th season.
- Apparently there's too much competition from the Real White House these days.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!