In response to President Trump's proposed cutting of funding to Public Television, a video of Elmo being fired from Sesame Street has gone viral.
- Elmo claims Trump is a just a "Puppet" for Vladimir Putin.
- This story brought to you by the letters P-I-N-K and S-L-I & P.
Senate Republicans are expected to vote today on their Obamacare replacement.
- The last time people voted on an Obama replacement, Trump ended up winning the election.
An unidentified overseas group claims they have hacked into 300 Million iPhones and told Apple they will "begin deleting all info" on the affected phones if they don't get $100,000.
- Only $100,000??? Who's behind this? Dr. Evil???
Board game giant Hasbro is producing a Broadway show called "Monopoly: The Musical".
- Casting has just begun, but Pamela Anderson has already snagged the role of "Community Chest".
A 58 year old woman in Troy sent over $700,000 dollars to a man she "fell in love" with (but never met) on Match.com who doesn't even exist.
- She says she's "embarrassed and humiliated" and added "still on the market!".
A soccer player in Ghana accidentally thanked both his wife and his girlfriend after winning a Championship Game.
- Both women ran on the field and attacked him... but in keeping with the rules... neither of them used their hands.
Diane Sawyer will sit down for a follow-up with Caitlyn Jenner about her life as a woman next month.
- In a related story... Caitlyn is denying rumors that she's in talks to become one of the ladies on "The View".
The NCAA Sweet Sixteen gets underway today... Good luck to #7 Michigan as they take on #3 Oregon. GO BLUE!!!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!