A "Wheel of Fortune" contestant had one of the most epic fails in the show's history last night when he missed the name of a famous Tennessee William's play with just one letter to go. He needed an "M"... but guessed a "K".
- That reminds me of the time when a woman had the entire puzzle revealed, "General Motors Corporation" and she solved it as "General Motors COOPERATION". (True!)
- Producers said they should have known something was up, when during rehearsal he "solved" an "Occupation" puzzle as "SEXOPHONE PLAYER".
"The Gong Show" host Chuck Barris, who also invented "The Dating Game" and "The Newlywed Game", and wrote the song "Palisades Park" has died of natural causes at the age of 86.
- Another celebrity... Gong too soon.
Jane Fonda left both host Ellen DeGeneres and thousands of viewers speechless when she pulled out a Vibrator during an appearance on the show and credited her healthy sex life to the phrase "If you don't use it, you lose it".
- She hasn't shocked this many people since that famous pic of her sitting with the Viet Cong on an anti-aircraft gun.
A Bill in Illinois that would have made former President Obama's Birthday, August 4, a statewide holiday failed to pass by 6 votes.
- Must be those crazy Russians again!
A new study shows that dogs are capable of lying to their owners.
- But researchers say the lies are hard to Spot. (Bada Boom!)
Hungarian scientists have developed a 5-minute test to determine if someone is addicted to porn.
- 5 minutes? That doesn't even give you enough time to figure out the plot.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!