Arnold Schwarzenegger posted a video on Twitter trashing President Trump, his "Apprentice" predecessor, for his low public approval rating.
- Arnold made the video in his living room... Then met his Maid in the bedroom.
The Trump Administration is looking for bids for the construction of the 30-foot border wall.
- No matter who wins the contract, the construction guys are gonna start the job, leave a big mess, then not return Trumps phone calls.
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz will step down from his position on April 2nd.
- He says he's nervous about not having another job... then again it might just be the caffeine.
- His retirement package is reportedly worth $10 Million. Put another way, that's the equivalent of 13 Venti Half-Caf Caramel Lattes.
North Korea released a new propaganda video showing their military blowing up a U.S. Aircraft Carrier.
- Sounds like Kim Jong Un got a new photoshop program for his iPhone.
A British study found that Global Warming may be shrinking the size of mammals.
- Didn't we all learn on Seinfeld that it's Cold NOT Warmth that causes Shrinkage???
Google is altering its search criteria to better identify content that is factually incorrect or misleading.
- The guy in charge of weeding out the "Fake News" is a Mr. Brian Williams of NBC.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!