The movie Casablanca turns 75 years old this week.
- If you don't celebrate, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon... and for the rest of your life.
Police in Nevada arrested a woman on suspicion of drunk driving after she drove down a highway the wrong way, danced atop her SUV and attempted to flee from officers on a kid's scooter.
- She not only tried to get away on a kid's scooter, but fell off the wagon too.
Vladimir Putin announced that he will run for President again in the upcoming 2018 election.
- He's going to re-use his last successful campaign slogan..."Make America Great Again".
A Service Dog broke free from his owner and attacked an actress singing in her kitten costume during a performance of CATS on Broadway.
- It happened around Midnight... Not a sound from the pavement.
- The actress wasn't hurt... but did cough up a furball.
The top Gossip Editor for the National Enquirer has been accused of sexual harassment.
- According to their reports, he groped an actress who, it turns out, is the Love Child of Ellen DeGeneres and the Ghost of Teddy Roosevelt.
It's "National Gazpacho Day"!
- What better way to shake off the arctic chill than with a steaming hot bowl of Gazpacho!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!